Wood Wireless Headphones
- Real zebra wood housing and custom-built 40mm neodymium drivers provide the wireless Troubadour with premium sound without the retail price tag.
- Our plush vegan leather ear pads sit perfectly on your ears. They are light enough for all-day use but fit snug enough to isolate outside noise.
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology provides support for A2DP, AVRCP, SBC and AAC Bluetooth, which means you'll always have a high-quality stream. Stream audio from your laptop or any other Bluetooth-enabled device, even TV's, from up to 30 feet away.
- Wireless / Wired Options - With over 8 hours of battery on a single charge, the Troubadours will last as long as you do. No battery left? No problem. The included no-tangle single-sided nylon cable works even when there's no charge.
- Simple playback and control is at your fingertips. Instead of digging around, use the controls on our ear cups to manage playback, phone calls and volume.
ABOUT THE MAKER
LSTN is a small business based out of Los Angeles providing premium audio products that give back. They aim to do good through the power of music by providing hearing aids to people in need through the Starkey Hearing Foundation.